Monday, May 17, 2004

Welcome Drudge Report visitors

As always, Matt Drudge with the Drudge Report comes through with the big story first. Just like Lewinskygate.

Several reporters at ABC News had the story that I was alive but wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. Once all the big boys realize that this isn't a hoax, it'll be too late.

Welcome to my playground, boys and girls. Any ladies out there want to wrestle?

Let me just address a few vocal critics who think I've lost my sense of humor. Since this is my first day of posting, I need to balance out the site with serious stuff (aka proof that this is the real Andy Kaufman) vs. the comically absurd.

4 comments:

Blogger said...

Oh, uh, yeah. Whatever.

Neo_Bro said...

This is a Hoax!!!

Acknowledge,
Accept,
Move on with your life.

Sickmind Fraud said...

Now that we will probably never hear from this Andy again, you might as well do something useful, and check out Psych Watch, or for that matter, visit a site of someone who does deserve some help and attention

bill said...

Here I come to save the day!

Online financial help! bill consolidation loans - consolidate bills and credit card debt. car loan info.